Thursday, July 28, 2016

Wooden Robot Brewery


One of the coolest flights I have seen! 


Last Wednesday night, I invited a few friends and family members to Wooden Robot Brewery to celebrate my birthday. This brewery opened up in the South End area of Charlotte a little over a year ago. I can't believe that it was the first time my husband and I went to check out their beer selection. We decided to start with a flight of his choosing: Overachiever, Good Morning Vietnam, Willie Saison, Kill All Humans, and Wicked Juicy.

My favorite was Wicked Juicy which is a NE- Style Pale Ale. I also loved Good Morning Vietnam a Coffee Vanilla Blonde Ale. There were both delicious! I believe we also included them in the next flight we bought and then I decided to get a pint of Wicked Juicy because it was my birthday after all.
My husband and daughter with the cute sample glass

The atmosphere of the brewery was wonderful! We were all able to lounge in comfy leather chairs to the right of the bar. They have an outdoor patio as well with cafe lighting but it was waaaay too hot to be out there. By the best part of our experience was the food truck located outside.

Twisted Eats is located outside of the brewery every Tuesday thru Saturday. Their menu changes everyday but we were able to enjoy finger licking good wings, deep friend bacon, mac & cheese egg rolls,  and pimento cheese tater tots. The deep fried bacon was on a cracker and then breaded and served in paper bag. They were so amazing that I think our group shared three bags of the bite sized HEAVEN. The Gorgonzola sauce for the wings was incredible as well...I could have drank it! I probably would have if I didn't have the amazing beer to wash everything down.

If you haven't checked out this brewery than you need to run over there ASAP! We will definitely visiting again very soon!

XoXo ,
Stella

1 comment: