Friday, July 22, 2016

Beauty


I’ve heard when women get to a certain age that they normally have a beauty regimen that they are pretty convinced they are sticking with to the end. I’m definitely on board with Merle Norman cosmetics. I legit should work there and they have asked me to work very, very part time so maybe I will do that.  I love their products and in the past I would leave and try other make-ups and it never failed, I would go back to them.  Lately my beauty necessities have been…


The Flawless Effect Pressed Powder!! It has enough coverage that you can choose to do foundation or not. Days when I just want some quick coverage to run out the door then it's perfect.

I LOVE lip color. I mean way more than any other make-up item. I have never found anything that lasts as long as this lip pencil!! It has the liner on one side and the color on the other. I add a few different glosses over it but if I don’t add gloss then it just lasts that much longer. You have to have kissable lips, right?!


I do cheat…on the mascara! I am IN LOVE with Better Than Sex by Too Faced. It is SO good. Even the waterproof one is good.  This mommy does not help anyone until I have my mascara on!


And we can’t forget about HAIR. I am pretty high maintenance when it comes to my hair. I get it colored every 3 weeks and if a man does not understand that then he ain’t for me because I’m blonde for LIFE! HA!  My latest love is my root lifter. The bigger the hair the closer to Jesus, right? This works great and you should definitely try it!



That’s all from this diva. Being a woman is so much work. Next life we can be men, right?

Xoxo,

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment