Monday, July 18, 2016

Summer Jams!

I don't know what it is about the summer time, but I feel as if musicians wait until summer hits (no pun intended) to drop all the good music. Is it just me?? I love love love to blare good music in my car and sing along. If I'm not listening to Sirius XM Fly station (raise your hand if you know!!), then I have my phone blue-toothed so I can listen to my most recent iTunes purchases. I thought I would share with y'all some of my favorites that get me movin' and groovin' (in the safest way possible) in my car. Anything with a catchy beat or lyrics are sure to grab my attention + they always make for great workout songs. What songs am I missing?? Please share with me so I can add to my list.


Happy Monday, y'all! Hope you had a fabulous weekend. 

xoxo,
Haley 

No comments:

Post a Comment