Thursday, July 28, 2016

BiRtHdAy GiRl


I think I'm going to just keep turning 29! My last year in my twenties!! I feel the need to bring it or do something big. I feel way too young to be 29!

I like to basically celebrate for a week for my birthday- HA HA! I don't love myself at all ; )

Friday night, some friends and I are going to a Mexican restaurant and then going to watch the Bad Moms movie. It looks hysterical and perfect for a GNO (Girl's Night Out!).


Saturday I'm sure we will just spend the day by the pool and then we are going to Nakato's Japanese Steakhouse for a very early dinner with the kids. My husband, Patrick, invited some friends and family to come along. I love that place because my kids really enjoy watching the chefs cook in front of them.



So here's to more wrinkle cream and time at the gym!

XOXO,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment