Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Pulling the plug!

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA lately. We have been dealing with sickness, family in town and work work work! We've had to make some certain budget decisions recently and one of them has been to cut cable.

Yep you heard me right...after I don't know how many years we are pulling plug on cable. Nothing against DirecTV...didn't have a problem with them, in fact if anyone is looking to purchase cable I do recommend them.

At the beginning of the year I realized how much TV we really watch and decided that enough is enough! So...I sat down with my husband who reluctantly went through our DVR queue and DELETED several of our show recordings. After that, the amount of TV we watched did decrease and we began to start streaming more online and watching netflix so....we decided to say BYE BYE BYE to cable.

We'll now just rely on Netflix, Hulu and Apple TV. Wish us luck as we unplug from the cable world!






No comments:

Post a Comment