Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bragging Rights

Have you ever Googled yourself? What about your spouse? I totally googled Nick when we were dating and article after article came up about his baseball career. I had no idea that my (now) husband had such an amazing baseball career. Its weird to think that your spouse had this whole life before you even knew them.

Since we've been married, I've seen his pictures on the walls of the baseball & basketball stadiums. His jersey was hung in the College of Charleston baseball stadium. And now the latest is the Charleston Hall of Fame. Nick will be inducted into the Charleston Hall of Fame next August 25th before the Riverdogs game. I can even begin to tell you how proud of him I am. I wish I knew him back in his glory days but his legacy lives on. Mason is already loving throwing the ball with his daddy and I can't wait to watch his games one day.

Everyone is invited out to the game on August 25th at 6:30 to see the induction. His long time friend and teammate Chris Campbell will also be inducted. Hope to see you there!



http://www.postandcourier.com/20160726/160729563/five-to-be-inducted-into-charleston-baseball-hall-of-fame

xoxo (proud wife),
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment