Thursday, August 11, 2016

Football Season has ARRIVED!!

Tonight is the first Panthers game of the season and the kickoff to football season! It always seems that every weekend just drags by from Super Bowl Sunday until today. I've lived in the greater Charlotte area for most of my life. I am not one of those bandwagon Panther fans or a fair weathered fan. I have been at numerous games that we have lost but I also remember very clearly all of my friends and I watching every game in 2003 and 2004 when the Panthers first went to the Super Bowl.



Its really exciting when YOUR team is actually winning every single game and last football season was so much fun. I'm not a BIG Cam Newton fan especially after his poor performance during the Super Bowl last year. I don't think I will ever forget him not diving for a fumbled ball. However, I do love me some Luke Kuechly & Greg Olsen. I can't wait to see what happens this season and I hope we make it back to another Super Bowl.


Only 3 MORE WEEKS until my Gamecocks head to Vanderbilt to take on the Commodores. Eventually, I would love to make it to a game at each of the SEC stadiums and I think spending a weekend in Nashville would be at the top of my list.  I'm a little nervous to see how Coach Muschamp does this year. It definitely can't be any worse than our 3 win season last year. I remember watching Coach M dig into some of the players on the Auburn sidelines last year and thinking that he was just too intense and hateful. Coach Spurrier was pretty animated as well and I loved him so I'm curious to see if I end up liking him as our coach. I hope he has a good game plan put together and I can't wait to see how each Saturday turns out. Bring on the football, fall weather, and pumpkin spiced beers!

Cheers,
Stella


No comments:

Post a Comment