Monday, August 8, 2016

"'Cuz Baby you're so classic..."

Happy Monday friends! I don't know about y'all, but we have been parked in front of the television watching the Olympics this weekend. Summer Olympics are my absolute favorite. I find myself yelling at the TV all too often. It's just so exciting.

So if you were to walk into your closet or look in your drawers what would you see? My answer is so easy (& some might say boring...and that's ok!) but it's A LOT of neutrals (by the way leopard is a NEUTRAL!), plain tees, skinnies, & anything black. LBDs are a total weakness of mine.

Brian and I don't have children (yet!), but I call my skinnies + plain tee, my "mom-style." Literally, so easy & effortless. And this goes for any season, really. I love to dress it up with lots of bracelets, a necklace or 2, and cute shoes. Working from home, I do not dress up during the week. I am always in athleisure. But weekends, I turn it up a few notches.

During the summer, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my white skinnies. I have 2 pair that are awesome & they don't break the bank. Old Navy Rockstar jeans are EVERYTHING. Check 'em out. They have low, mid, & high rise, they don't stretch out, and keep their shape. You won't be disappointed. And some are on sale right now. Stock up ladies! Perfect time for Fall. And of course during Fall, dark skinnies!

What is your style? What are your go-to's? I'd like to say my style is more classic...and we all know classic never goes out of style. You can always add a touch of trendy to anything to keep you current in the fashion world. ;) Below are some pictures for easy inspo. Pinterest for the win!!







Happy Monday loves!

xoxo,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment