Sunday, August 14, 2016

Decisions

My whole week centered around this idea of DECISION making and possessing those skills.

I encountered people this week who couldn't make a decision if their life depended on it. I won't go into much detail on that but lets just say if you can't decide on a lipstick after trying on ten then we have a bigger issue.


I guess I'm a woman who knows what I want and how I want to feel. I went shopping for my wardrobe for the Mrs. South Carolina Pageant which was SO fun!! My husband said it was fun because we weren't their all day but I'd try on a few things and know rather quickly what I wanted. My hubby picked out my interview outfit so props to him!!!!




Also, this week, my feedback from the Mrs. SC/NC workshop was that I should cut my hair a little shorter. Now this is a suggestion and I didn't have to but I had a choice to make if I wanted to listen to the feedback or ignore it. About five minutes after the conversation I decided yes I should cut it and I began looking up haircuts. Again why should I ponder it over and over but make a decision...I cut it two days later- ha ha! (and I like it and it is fun and sleek!)


I can always tell how frustrated I get with people when they can't decide on something. I don't understand it. Maybe because I have three small children and we are busy people so I always have to do things quickly that I've learned to get the job done. Life is short, we should be running quickly to our dreams, right?

I know I need to weigh out my options but I also feel that you normally already know what you want if you know yourself. No time to waste! Another busy week ahead!!

I hope everyone has a great week! I have a photo shoot tomorrow that I'm looking forward to and I need to get a little boy to bed early tomorrow night as he embarks on a new journey of kindergarten this week! We are so excited for Whit becoming a Pirate at India Hook Elementary!

xoxo,
dana






No comments:

Post a Comment