Monday, August 22, 2016

The Final Week

Hi friends! It's Monday, and I am back on the East coast for work. Well not necessarily on the coast per say but back in South Carolina. I am here all week for work. I can't tell you how excited I am to have a reason to get up in the morning and put on a full face of makeup & work clothes. I can't wait to put on some heels, black skinny dress pants, and get in the office. Call me crazy. Working from home is awesome, don't get me wrong. But I do like to get in the office sometimes.

This week is also the last week of training for my half marathon. I cannot believe it's almost here. I'll run this Saturday, the 27th....the day before my 29th birthday. I will have a couple girlfriends there to cheer me on with of course my parents + family. I think my mom is worried to death. She texted me this weekend asking all kinds of questions. She told me she just wanted it to be a positive experience for me. And I totally think it will. Will it be tough? Yes. Will it be fun? Sometimes yes and sometimes no. But I am SO excited.


I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'll be back next week with a recap + pictures. 

Have a great week!!

Xoxo,
Haley



No comments:

Post a Comment