Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Date Night!

Happy Tuesday everyone! With school starting this week I decided it was time for the hubs and I to have a much needed date night. So I wanted to share with ya'll the great night we had in downtown Charleston. (I tried to document with picture but I couldn't get great pics so I just picked some off the web...no judgement) We don't go downtown too much so it was really nice to get out and enjoy our beautiful city!

We started with dinner at the Darling Oyster Bar. A friend of mine suggested this place and let me tell you it did NOT disappoint! The atmosphere and decor were really neat and eclectic but still very relaxed. Food was delicious!




After dinner we strolled down the street to Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream. Ya'll that know me know that I have a sweet tooth and when it comes to ice cream I love it all! This place makes all the ice cream in house and with fresh local ingredients! There flavors include sweet corn and blackberries to sweet cream biscuits and jam (this is what David ordered). So delicious! (this pic I actually did take)


We then ended the night with a night cap at Prohibition.  I had heard of this place before but had never actually went there. We walked into live jazz music playing and dimmed lights. This was a perfect ending to our night downtown. The people, music and drinks were delicious!

Needless to say we had a wonderful night together just enjoying our city and each other. If you're ever in downtown Charleston I highly recommend these places! 

xoxo
Katherine




No comments:

Post a Comment