Sunday, August 21, 2016

Blurry

Do you ever feel like you are being pulled in so many different directions?

I literally feel sometimes like I'm not sure what I'm doing but I just know I don't have time to think IT over.
On my mind this week has been a large spectrum of my child starting kindergarten, signing up for PTO, preparing for the Mrs. SC pageant and photo shoots and that lingering thought of a bikini on stage, trying to figure out how I will go to a few appointments I have coming up while my younger two are ALWAYS with me, working every Saturday now, my redhead's birthday celebrations the next two Saturdays, etc.

It is all such a BLUR! I guess it is all wonderful busy but sometimes a girl just needs a little exciting distraction. I totally snapped at my husband this morning because I just felt overwhelmed and I have this need for perfection. My house has to be clean and the laundry basket has to always be empty. I WISH I didn't care so much but it is in my nature and I can't change who I am. I am sure to apologize tonight for the dramatics because we literally never argue and I never act like that but I just had an overwhelming moment. That is okay, right? I still felt bad because he was on his way to work to support us and he works very hard and I never, EVER want him to think I don't appreciate that. I fully believe in catering to your man and I try to always be positive so he is excited to come home. But...homegirl needed to flip and he was right there trying to touch on me at 6 am. I don't feel cute and I want some coffee!! HA HA!!!

Marriage is crazy. Crazy good but crazy.

I hope everyone has a terrific weekend!!

xoxo,
Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment