Sunday, August 7, 2016

Anjelha Johnson Approved

So if you know me well I like to find good deals and stick close to a budget! I rarely splurge on myself for things like getting my hair done, nails done, or a massage. It's a work in progress...but I'll figure out how to relax and pamper myself one day! ;)

In the meantime I stumbled upon this new gel polish at Target and I've got to say its by far the best and closest to a real gel manicure for MUCH less money. Also, it does not require multiple coats or a UV light! WIN!



With fun flirty names like: BYE FELUSCHIA! and CORAL SUPPORT I literally got a chuckle out of the names of each shade. What a fun job...and who really gets to come up with these?!?! Give my girlfriends and I a glass of wine and we could totally come up with some great ones!


For less than $5 a bottle it really is a great deal and lasts a good amount of time! Its the best drug store brand I've found yet. Works great for Manis or Pedis! It also comes off with regular nail polish remover so no need to go back to the salon. Check it out and pamper yourself this weekend!

-Alison



No comments:

Post a Comment