Monday, January 23, 2017

Will you be my Valentine?

One of my all time favorite "holidays" outside of Christmas is Valentine's Day. Why? Hello pink! Also, I love the candy. We were in Target the other night <side note: B actually said after dinner the other night, "Let's go walk around in Target." and then he proceeded to take me to ice cream after that. L O V E   L A N G U A G E> Target always does their holiday set ups right in my opinion.

 Don't lie...you know this is sexy.

It was like one giant pink, red and purple explosion happened in the back with allllll the candy. It makes me feel so good inside. I can't describe it. I had B take pictures of all the candy I wanted so he would remember exactly what to get me. I can't believe I just admitted that. No shame in my game.

Anyways, how do y'all celebrate Valentine's in your house? Do you only give candy? Do you get expensive gifts? Do you get small gifts but several? Or do you not celebrate at all. We have always stuck with small gifts but this year we are thinking of a joint gift in the form of espresso.


Another love language of mine... lattes!! So what do you give your significant other or maybe you gift little sursies to your favorite gal pals? Giving gifts is also another love language of mine. Sometimes I can't even wait until the event happens to MAKE them open their gift. Maybe this post should have been titled "Haley's Love Languages"? But I digress.

Whether you give gifts or just eat candy, it's all good! And if you don't have a Valentine...I can be yours. I would love to send you candy...good candy. None of that crappy stuff. HA!

Also, if you are so inclined, I am sharing my race recap over on my personal blog today. You can read it here

Happy Monday!

xoxo,
Haley


No comments:

Post a Comment