Monday, January 9, 2017

Color Correcting

Happy Monday. Did everyone make it through the first week of 2017? 2017 seemed to greet everyone with an arctic blast to the face. BRR! Even in Texas we got some cold air. Dallas even saw  a bit of snow.

Today I wanted to share about color correcting makeup. I am sure all of us have parts on our face that we don't particularly like and don't cover up well even with concealer sometimes. I had gotten a color correcting sample from Sephora some months ago and loved it. It came with a green and a peach. The peach became my life saver because it helps to conceal dark spots. My skin scars very easily and my under eye has lots of blue tone to it. I use this color correcting fluid and it really works wonders. It is pricey but this isn't something you should be covering your face in. You should only be dotting it around in target areas.


I usually start with my primer, then dot this in where I need it and let it dry completely before I start on the rest of my make up. It really does help correct those pesky areas that we women so frequently fight to hide. Below is a list to show you what the different colors help to do.


Do any of y'all color correct? Or do you have perfect skin? HEHE! If you do, hats off to you ladies!! Hope everyone has had a great start to their resolutions this year!

xoxo,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment