Tuesday, January 24, 2017

All I Want

It is almost LOVE month! I got proposed to on V-Day so it holds something pretty cool and no it wasn't cliché to propose that day..it was cool and apparently it just worked out that way because that was when my ring was ready.
Crissy said she loves to read lists so I will try to do that because I usually do paragraphs.

1. I NEED an hour or hour and a half  to be at the gym. I need it. It is my therapy! You need it for your safety as well. It doesn't always work out to workout but I'm doing my thing. I have to remember good things take time! Trying to transform from thin and fit to buff and tough HA HA!!! There is definitely a difference in what I want. I'm literally eating all day. I'm eating so much protein so that means a lot more groceries. The main thing is being healthy!! I always tell Patrick the kids watch what we are eating so I try to always keep the junk out of the house except for a special occasion. (NeNe & Mimzy don't help bringing us bags of chips and white powdered donuts HA!!!)


2. I really want all the Almond Butter! And all the coffee. The other morning Patrick said you are drinking more and more coffee.....I cut my eyes so sharp at him. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life from my non coffee drinking husband...that isn't even normal to me. No coffee???
3. I want more time to not have to worry about responsibilities and to just be free with my kids!
I think that is also blocking out all the negativity from the outside. People can drain your joy! I'm super analytical so I will replay things in my head. It is terrible. I also absolutely love connecting with people on social media and being able to keep in contact with so many people that I don't get to see that much. It has really been a blessing. Then there is always the downside to that but I think staying true to yourself is important.

4. More cute food ideas. Sometimes I run low on ideas of foods for my kids that they will enjoy! Pass those this way please! Thanks Haley for the most recent one!

5. I want Rocco to STOP going potty in the house. This too shall take time. He is still a baby and I can't imagine the size of his bladder at 3 lbs.(That is our new puppy!)

6. I want more brown in my hair. I got it darkened and it is already faded. I need MORE. It is a sign....blonde for life HAHA!

7. I want the boys to grow the top of their hair out longer. Here is their recent cuts and Cecilia is ALWAYS perfect! I've never in my life wanted to be any one else...but I think I want to be Cecilia. She is so fun and carefree. Life of the party!

8. Go get a spray tan...gotta run! No winter white please HA HA!

XoXo,
dana


No comments:

Post a Comment