Monday, January 16, 2017

Monday Random Thoughts & Confessions

Happy Monday! I don't have anything ground breaking for you guys today but thought I'd pour out some random thoughts/confessions. I always love posts like this when I read other bloggers. It's interesting to me to see what bounces around in others' heads.


I am struggling to eat healthy. Like just give me the cupcakes & the brownie a la mode & nobody gets hurt. My drive for sweets will not ever subside I don't think.
 ----
Does anybody else leave their bed unmade and then right before their husband comes home get it done? Oh and tidy up everything else? I do. #RealLife #Owningit 
----
How I am turning t-h-i-r-t-y this year? Like what the heck? Kind of freaks me out. 
----
And getting even more real...how about not cooking dinner and saying "Fend for yourself"? YES! Nothing thrills me more than not dirtying up my kitchen and eating a bowl of cereal for dinner. Or leftovers. Tonight is a leftover night.
----
  How long can I go before I need to do laundry?
----
Wonder if we can move back to the Carolinas by the end of the year? Remember to ask husband about this for the 7,482,459,874,975 time.
----
It's taking too long for Scandal to return. #OliviaPope
---
I finally learned how to master the half up top knot, and now I feel like a boss. Like...my hair's dirty...but you don't know that.
----
Google lab puppies. Ask husband again if we can get another dog and convince him that Gopher is really the one asking...
----
Keep dreaming up ideas for my mobile coffee shop despite that my husband and parents think I'm crazy. It's going to happen.
----
Snapchat is my addiction. Quitters never win. Just ask the girls who also write here.
----
My love for breakfast tacos is out. of. control. Texas is to blame. 
Give me all the eggs, peppers, cheese and spicy green sauce!!!
----
I am usually thinking about my next meal before I'm finished with the one in front of me. I'm on a seafood diet. I see food & I eat it. 

Have a great week everyone!!

xoxo,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment