Monday, October 17, 2016

Roll Call...I can see you reading!

So I find it very interesting how many hits our little blog is getting...however, not many comments. With that being said, I am doing a roll call!! I have seen this done on other blogs & think it's a neat way to interact with readers. We have 5 ladies who post here so collectively that should be quite a bit of readers. If you will please, leave the following in the comments on this post. This will also help us plan.

{1}
Name

{2}
Where you're from?

{3}
How'd you find us?

{4}
Most Important
What kind of posts would you like to see here?


xoxo,
Haley

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Love your blog!

    My name: Carole

    From: Florida for the last many, many years. Traveling the USA in a vintage camper van the last 1.5 years (and loving retired life).

    How I found you: Two of these wonderful bloggers are married to my nephews ;)

    What I want to see: Honestly, I think you are all doing a great job (keep it up)! Such a great idea to have a group effort...

    ReplyDelete