Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Our Latest Project

My little business has been so busy trying to get ready for the holidays. I know it seems crazy (since its not even Halloween yet) but in the world of retail, Christmas goes out on Nov 1st. I at least wait until Halloween is over :) We've got tons of inventory in stock and have been working on a few projects here at home too. Here is a sneak peak at our latest project, mini farm shutters. They come in a pair of 3 and the perfect addition to any wall. I like to pair the shutters with wreaths or seasonal decor to make them really pop.




Here are some other recent designs we've come up with....


Stay up to date on our latest designs and check out our website, www.shopmercuryhome.com.  

xoxo,
Rachel 





1 comment:

  1. The shop looks so great!!! I think selling the shutters in the shop is an awesome idea especially since y'all make them.

    ReplyDelete