Friday, October 7, 2016

Here, There, Everywhere

The 5 of us (The P-Hams as we refer to ourselves) have been pretty busy being pulled in many directions this week!

Cecilia started gymnastics. Girl is fearless and 4 years old but about the size of a 2 year old. The teacher already said she is going to do very well. She asked for this switch from dance. She has played soccer and was great at that but it wasn't her favorite. Aren't you so happy when you see your child actually having fun at something that is teaching them great skills? That is a good feeling and also a good feeling that you aren't wasting that monthly expense.

We love you red!

Whit is this big kid that I don't quite recognize these days. I think I finally understand when parents say one day they just looked at their child and was like WHERE is my baby? Yep moms, wait until you see your kid walking to the car with a big book bag and working on their homework. He is this kid who goes to friends houses after school and wants friends to spend the night (which meanS I end up responsible for 4 or 5 kids HA HA HA!!) He is busy at t-ball, church choir, and cub scouts right now. He loves all of those things He did not enjoy soccer which is another reason I've been so happy for him because it isn't a fight to get him to tball because he WANTS to play! I love that and this big kid!


My baby has never really been a baby. Brandon was a big boy from day 1. He is so strong and holds me back so tight. I have this feeling he will always take care of me. He and I have this crazy bond and I guess it's because he is my last. He is doing great at school and I told Patrick to be prepared for late night games because he might be the athlete!



I got to do something for me this week that meant the world to me. Having completed our family, I wanted to have the kids going home from the hospital outfits framed in shadow boxes. These outfits have been passed down in my family. LOVE!!


Also this week I treated myself by taking a few days off from the gym and my usual healthy eating habits. To be honest, it made me feel awful and I'm not into it,haha!! I ran 6 miles this morning and worked out yesterday afternoon and I'm SO much happier! My mood is great today! Lauren (who also blogs on here) said at the Mrs. SC Pageant that I should do a body building comp. Patrick isn't much into the buff bods and I don't know if I would ever be that "type" because I'm naturally on the thinner side and not "built". I know someone who does it though and its a whole different animal. Either way new goals are a good thing.



My best friend Laura and I started our new project which is to get involved with the Come See Me event in Rock Hill. We will work together on that and I'm busy with church and taking on new events and programs. I'm glad to have the time to help out wherever I can in that respect.

Monday is my first parent teacher conference! I haven't been to one of these since I was a teacher doing the conferencing to parents. It will be different having the roles reversed!

Life, geez! When did I get to be a grown up!? Y'all know I'm secretly still 19 and immature and just think about boys (Patrick) and love watching trash tv, right? HA HA!

Have a great weekend loves!

xoxo,
Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment