Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Supercook

Is it really dinner time again? This is how I feel most nights. Like I've completely run out of ideas no matter how many pins I have on Pinterest or cookbooks in my cupboard. And sometimes when I do find a recipe I like, I don't have all the ingredients. 

Now that I'm staying at home with the kids (and we are on one income) I feel like its my job to help not only keep the family healthy by cooking meals at home but to save money by not always going out to eat. 

The other day I was having one of those moments and then it came to me. My million dollar idea.  What if there was something where you could enter the ingredients you have at home and it would search recipes with those same ingredients. Well......it already exists!! Its called Supercook. All you do is check off the ingredients you have and it searches recipes from all the top sites like www.food.com, www.allrecipes.com and more! I'm telling you, this has made my life so much easier when I'm in a crunch.



Enjoy!


xoxo,

Rachel

1 comment: