Friday, September 9, 2016

How the discovery of Dry Shampoo has changed my life!

Happy Friday!

I am not the most hip and trendy person out there and about a year ago I discovered dry shampoo what seems like 2 years after everyone else. I was getting my hair done for a wedding and the stylist put something in my hair for volume but wasn't crunchy like the normal hairspray or mouse...I was intrigued!

From this day forward started my obsession and hunt for the perfect dry shampoo! Any other ladies out there like me with very fine hair?!?! No matter what volumizing shampoo/conditioner, drying methods etc. I try its just not enough. I always felt like I had to wash my hair daily due to it looking thinner and greasy but knew deep down that wasn't good either. Forget ever holing a curl with just washed hair everyday too. I started adding dry shampoo not only into my daily routine for body but also that second and third day after washing it to avoid the daily lather and not to mention save a ton of time too.

I have tried Dove, Not your mother's, and most recently Batiste.




Batiste is by far my new favorite! If you have dark hair like me you do not enjoy looking like you are prematurely graying with that extra boost of volume so they offer a few types that are tinted for brown hair! Thank goodness! Now I can have some extra volume without looking like a gray haired lady. I got mine at target and have recently discovered many other types within this line too! I highly recommend checking them out for the other fine haired ladies out there!


1 comment:

  1. I have heard WONDERFUL things about Batiste and have seen bloggers buying it buy the handfuls. I have never picked it up. Does it add any texture/grit to your hair to help hold style?

    ReplyDelete