Monday, September 5, 2016

Labor Day Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday everyone! How was everyone's long weekend? I feel like the weekend really started on Thursday with the Carolina game. At least it did in our house. We had friends over for apps, wings & beer. And our Gamecocks pulled out a win. PRAISE. THE. LORD. Are you with me?!

We had a fun weekend. I thought I'd share some pictures if you haven't already seen them. If you have, sorry in advance. You can scroll through.

We started of Saturday with a trip to the new Oskar Blues in Austin. We were the only ones there for a while. We took Gopher with us and he had a great time.




I got lots of compliments on this top. You can purchase here. It does run big so size down. Off the shoulder + ruffles is just flirty. Perfect for a day date. 


We finished up at 4th Tap Brewing Co-Op...where puppies can come inside into the air conditioning. #winning for both pups & pup-parents.




I picked up this necklace while at another brewery where they were having a local market. It is handmade & so pretty. Her shop can be found on Etsy here. She had a bunch of stuff I wanted. 

And today, B & I hit up two different coffee shops (Vintage Heart Coffee & Figure 8 Coffee Purveyors) over in the East Austin neighborhood. SO. GOOD. Each had qualities I liked. We'll be back for sure. Seriously, who doesn't love latte art?? 


Right across the street from Vintage Heart Coffee was the Texas State Cemetery. I had no idea that that is where Chris Kyle was buried. If you don't know who that is, watch American Sniper. The cemetery itself is STUNNING. His headstone was beautiful as you can see. Nothing mediocre for this American hero. 


We finished off the weekend with Pumpkin Pecan cobbler. Yes, you read that right. I mean it is September so we must bake and drink all the pumpkin things right?? #basic
You can find the recipe on my Pinterest board here


Anyways, sorry this is so late going up. I was in bed and realized, "Oh Crap! Today is MONDAY! I forgot to post." We are looking forward to the Morbitzers visiting this weekend. C'mon Friday!!

xoxo,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment