Saturday, September 10, 2016

That American Doll


For my moms who have daughters and haven’t yet dared to visit the American Doll store, please prepare yourself! Cecilia went with her friends after a delicious lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. She was AMAZED and I imagine a bit overwhelmed by all the many choices!!! She chose a red-haired, green eyed doll that resembled her and got three outfits, a crown (of course), hair bows, a hairbrush, and a high chair for her doll which she named Ariel. You can't tell her anything now and I won't tell her that she won't be going back for awhile. That place is crazy expensive but it was so crowded. I thought everyone was nuts in there buying those dolls but there we were - HA HA!


 
I love having a girl...but I am glad I have ONE girl HA HA! Maybe because she acts just like me! Hope everyone has a great weekend!! We are trying out a different restaurant after church Sunday called Hobos in downtown Fort Mill (SC).

I know I should probably limit the burger intake for after the pageant but who you talkin to…this girl has very little self control!




Xoxo,

Dana



1 comment:

  1. Girl, eat you a burger. If you don't indulge a little, you will go crazy after the pageant. But then again...I go a little crazy no matter what. Oops! #sorrynotsorry

    ReplyDelete