Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Just get girly!

I had the rare opportunity the other day to go on errands sans children. This doesn't get to happen too often so mama was excited! My straightener had just gone kaput so I decided to go to Ulta! Man...a girl can do some damage in that store! They literally have EVERYTHING!

Lately I had noticed the dark circles around my eyes had gotten rather noticeable and other than drinking more water and getting more sleep (year right...) I needed to find a good concealer to help hide them :)

Knowing me I found a very nice Ulta consultant to help me find the best concealer for these pesky dark circles. I can't tell you how much fun it was to talk about girly things! No pee, poop, trucks, football, wrestling...etc. We talked about makeup, hair, what was good, what was not...what was overpriced what wasn't...so much fun! She was great :)

I finally decided on the Smashbox Color Correcting Stick. For me, it gave the best all around coverage and wasn't as heavy as a liquid. I have LOVED it so far!



Did you know that your ring finger is the weakest finger and is the best finger to use when applying on your skin? If you blot too hard it could cause wrinkles so your ring finger is the best to use?? I know....awesome tip right? (sorry if you did know that Mom surrounded by boys here...)

Anyways...I did walk away with a new straightener (which is what I actually needed), the fabulous smashbox and a few other goodies! If you ever have a few minutes to yourself go to Ulta and just go girly...too much fun!

xoxo
Katherine

1 comment:

  1. I might need to make a trip to Ulta this weekend! I've been using the same old bottle of Maybelline foundation, and that's it, for months. It's sad. I could use a new Smashbox product!! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete