Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Final Countdown!

This past weekend was my Bachelorette weekend with my best girlfriends! I can't begin to explain how perfect it was! I was not sure how a weekend in Asheville for our occasion would turn out but it was far better than I ever imagined. Let me first start off by saying our house was absolutely beautiful! It was pretty new with high quality furnishings and very stylish. It slept 8 pretty well with two pull out couches. The location was great also! Very close to downtown and about 10-15 min from The Grove Park Inn and other attractions.





 The first night we went to the Sierra Nevada brewery which did not disappoint! I could have stayed there all night exploring. I want to go back and do a tour next time and the waitress told me about a summer concert series that quickly made its way on my to do list!




Saturday we went to the Grove Park Inn and spent the day exploring, taking in views, checking out the shops, eating lunch, and sipping some yummy drinks! The stone work was beautiful and view of the mountains couldn't get any better! Inside the main entrance were two beautiful fireplaces one on each end and the view of the spa and the mountains on the back side was my favorite!





After a good couple hours at the Grove Park Inn we headed back to the house for the bridal shower. The spread of cheese, crackers, cookies ;), and Rachel's punch was amazing! This was my first shower since becoming engaged and EVERY thing was so perfect my friends sure know me well!




Our evening plans were dinner at the Corner Kitchen and then exploring downtown a bit where we ended up at a piano bar Off the Wagon and did some dancing. It was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time catching up with the best of friends and exploring the town! Here's some more pics from our weekend. There is not enough room on here to write about all the good times and stories we have as memories from our weekend but let's just say this one will be hard to top! I consider myself a VERY lucky girl to have such great friends to plan a weekend like this for me!

Thank you all xoxo

Ali-cat






2 comments:

  1. Only 360 more days till another girls weekend?! ;) ....or really anytime

    ReplyDelete