Thursday, March 30, 2017

Something Just Like This


Almost another week in the books and we managed to get away to a weeknight Hornets game for Date Night. The game wasn't the greatest (Patrick and I have been to some CRAZY nail bitters before!). It is one of our favorite date nights. In college when we had no money we would gift each other crazy good seats for Christmas to go to a game when they were the Bobcats and I thought Raymond Felton was the jam. Now I yell GO KEMBA! It has always been our thing but obviously we don't get to go often any more. I will take any time away with that man of mine.

The cut out sleeves and the off the shoulder are the "look" right now or definitely what I see when I go shopping. I got this top at Belk (I randomly will glance around in there). Although I'm pretty mad about them cutting out Ivanka Trump's line. Rude! Stay out of the politics! You don't have to love her Dad but good grief give credit where credit is due. That woman is VERY hardworking and STUNNING.

( My Date!)

Y'all know I will always share if I find any new products that you might like. I don't like to wear much make-up during the summer. I mean, lets be real, your face might melt off. HA!

I love my mascara. Rule: Do not help others before you mascara!

This one is GOOD! I still go to the Better Than Sex but this is my other fave.

Tarteist by Tarte

I also like a nude lip sometimes and this has been a good combo that you can grab at Walgreens or CVS.
Grab the Burt's Bees Lip Crayon to line the lips first and you can fill in. Then finish with Nile Nude in the lipstick.

It is good if you just don't want them all plain but want to do more eye make-up instead of lips.

I saw the Owner of a make-up studio I was working a few days a month at and she asked when I could come in again. I've been so busy but I really do miss doing make-up. I love it. It is fun seeing the difference a little bit can make. Hopefully I can find some time in May or June.

I am going to leave you with a song I'm loving (hence the title) and the 3 lil hams because WOW, WHY ARE THEY SO BIG?? My heart about exploded last Saturday when I saw these three in a row riding rides, running together, and their faces at Carowinds! I'm one happy Mama! It makes me think we are inching closer to Disney. We aren't ready. It will be epic when we do go but this girl wants to wait until they are older and can appreciate it and HANG! Carowinds and Great Wolfe Lodge do us IN!

Have a great rest of the week!!! We have some fun plans for the weekend!!! I can't wait!

xoxo,
Dana




No comments:

Post a Comment