Friday, March 24, 2017

Spring is IN the Air

Spring is in the air and I'm in the best mood!! Summer has my heart because I like to be warm and I like to lounge by the pool and live outdoors. I also LOVE the fashion for Spring/Summer so you might be seeing more OOTD (Outfit of the Day) Fashion posts. I have been known for rocking a lot of angel wing tops. Well, this new top is from Francesca's and I like that it gives that look for the Spring.

I'm a rule breaker (You already knew that) so I will wear pants WHENEVER I want. I threw this jacket over because it's still a bit windy here and chilly. I may recycle this for the Hornets Game next week! White pants are my jam. But lets be honest....I would wear black all day every day. Black on Black but not for Spring/Summer.

The ONLY thing I don't love about Spring/Summer is when my shows all go off but the songs are always good! This one gets me in a good mood!



We have a pretty busy month coming up. I think I've bitten off more than I can chew but you know...deep breath...it is all good. Bring it on!

I am definitely in workout mode. Those tiny bikinis will be here soon enough and no one likes to feel less than cute by the pool.
No one ever feels 100 percent great putting on a swimsuit but who cares...I'm there to enjoy a drink, the sun and splash with my family.

Until next time,

xoxo

Dana













No comments:

Post a Comment