Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Confessions

Who else has been INSANELY busy during the Thanksgiving Holiday and with the Christmas season underway!?!

I have almost addressed all our Christmas cards and I just need to decorate the outside of our home.

We made our big announcement.....We have a new member of the family!!!



Meet Rocco (Brandon calls him Roc Roc)

To be completely honest, I don't even like animals that much (don't judge me...I'm being honest! These are my confessions). But I knew I would bond with him and I feel every kid deserves a pet. He is great and really tiny. He is a Yorkie and will be at max 5 lbs. I bought him some doggy cologne and he has some clothes. Fun little guy!

Patrick and I got to enjoy a fun adult night at his cousin's wedding this past weekend. It was fabulous and the band was AMAZING!!!!!!! A band will make or break a wedding. Our band was called U-Neek Flavur and they were INCREDIBLE. It is what I remember most about our wedding.


It was quite special to have a night away from all the kids and dance the night away with my love. Patrick loves me way more than I deserve!

But I know what everyone needs to stop loving....those colorful, patterned leggings with the big shirt over it! Haley, who I consider one of my most fashionable friends, agrees this has got to STOP! I think it is a big thing for Rock Hill ladies. Well, back in my day I was voted best dressed in high school so I think that gives me some fashion credit and I say make it stop. I know it is just a trend that will eventually fade and I can't jump on the bandwagon. Sorry to those of you who love it. Our differences make the world go round.

Lastly, I will confess that we have about 4 opportunities to be in our local parade this Friday night and declined them all. We couldn't decide so we are doing what we love (We are not huge fans of parades!!!). We are packing up early to head to our family Farm Friday and riding 4-wheelers, the mule, making a big fire, roasting marshmallows, sipping wine/whiskey, and enjoying family time. I would definitely rather do that than most things. It is cuddle weather that makes you want to enjoy those you love the most.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love xo,
Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment