Monday, December 5, 2016

Happiness is extra dessert.

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Holiday happenings are getting into full swing around here. Just counting down the days until I get to see my momma & daddy on the 22nd. We had B's Christmas party this weekend and it was of course so much fun. In Texas, when men dress up, It usually consists of their boots, dark jeans, collared shirt and blazer. Y'all, let me just tell you something...ANY man can pull that off and LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!! Sorry, my husband was looking good & you would have thought he was a Texas boy all his life. It just looks so manly I think. I don't know. Super attractive to me. Ok, I'll stop. I opted for leather pants & a blouse this year because it was rainy and COLD. Of course, I had green earrings to bring in the festiveness. This picture was obviously BEFORE the Marozas' tore up the dance floor. We just can't help it. 


We decided with our neighbors to have a tacky Christmas sweater/holiday baking day that we will do in about 2 weeks. I am so excited because baking really is my favorite. So, I wanted to get some ideas from y'all. We can all scour Pinterest and find desserts but I love to hear about traditional family desserts (if you can share them...some are secret I know.) Do y'all have baking days with your family or kids? I seriously cannot wait because sweets are my #1 weakness. Please share your recipes or just holiday traditions in general if you don't mind.


Hope y'all have a great week!

With love from Texas,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment