Sunday, February 5, 2017

You Only Get Out, What You Put In

Happy Sunday!

Apparently some football game comes on tonight! Go commercials! No chicken wings here....I'm thinking it is a shrimp and grits kind of night. Lady GaGa please keep the politics out of it. She says she has dreamed of this moment since she was 4 years old. Okay then make it ALL ABOUT YOU. I wouldn't want anyone coming out to sing with me and it would be the DURNA SHOW! I am a Leo so my personality is already a confident and self assured one so yep....keep attention on those performing skills!



Last night, two of my best friends and I were discussing our signs. I have secretly been wanting a second tattoo that kind of encompasses my personality/sign but I'm still deciding. I told them how my horoscopes are ALWAYS spot on. Even in high school I'd read them each morning and mine were always right. This past week, I became sick and my horoscope told me I'd become sick. WEIRD RIGHT? If you ever read the Leo description..just know that's me. It is 100% who I am as a person. I don't know what else to tell ya. HA! JLO is a leo too so I say she is my spirit animal. But, I find it VERY attractive when a guy has a tattoo on his arm. I don't like the fully tatt'd guys but my tastes have definitely changed as I've gotten older. Love is in the eye of the beholder.



Anyways, we are on Chapter 2 of 12 for this NEW YEAR! Good reminder that you get out what you put in. You can't want what someone has and not be willing to put in the work that they put in each day. A conversation I had with a girlfriend who was not thrilled with her recent weight gain and her relationship. I mentioned things to do to change it and she said "ugh that is so much work." UMM YEAH! She makes me laugh but yes you can't expect love if you aren't willing to give it and that includes showing your body love (or pain...same difference ha!).



Effort goes a long way. Every little thing adds up even when you don't think it does.

Can't wait to see what this week will bring! Enjoy your day! I will leave you with this weeks song I liked! Maybe I will try to do that each week!


Love to All,

Dana



1 comment:

  1. Ok I saw this one! Yes, big game tonight and shrimp and grits sounds great; barbecue and wings here though... You do have me wanting to check my sign!

    ReplyDelete