Saturday, February 11, 2017

Fashion, Love & Something RED



Want to know who I'm married to? I'm basically married to Jack in This Is Us. Patrick is that husband who would literally do ANYTHING to make me happy. He has always been that way. I am OBSESSED with this show. Are y'all watching?! I can't believe I like it because I usually don't like dramas but it is GOOD.

This week I tried to take the whole OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) pics. Okay so I did it twice but basically I noticed I wear a LOT of black!!! How would you describe your fashion? I'm going to start paying closer attention to my "style." I think I would describe it as edgy glamour. I'm basically on that mom budget where all your money goes to your kids and whatever is left over is what you spend on yourself and you learn to recycle and reinvent clothes-HA!



Valentine's Day is this week and having three kids means 3 different school snacks (don't forget what snacks go to which class) and lots of Valentine's. I don't like candy so it just annoys me to see it all. I've NEVER eaten candy even as a child. I guess that is a good thing.

I'm getting something for Valentine's Day..it is red and it is permanent. I guess you could guess. Patrick is going to go and hold my hand because I have a feeling it is going to HURT. Stay tuned!

I think Rocco NEEDS one of these, y'all!!! Right?!
Hmmmm....better get the hubby on it ; )


Enjoy LOVE week!!!!! :)



xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment