Monday, February 13, 2017

The secret of great style is to feel good in what you wear.

I was quiet last week and I do apologize. This week I thought I would share how I keep my outfits casual yet still feeling chic or put together if you will. I work from home so 99% of the time if you knocked on my door, I have zero make up on, messy hair that may or may not be brushed, and I probably have workout clothes on. I am 100% okay with this and sometimes I go out in public (let's be real it's either Target or Sam's) like this. GASP! Why? Because I really could care less and I'm not out to impress anyone but my husband. You think I look rough, that's fine. #RealLife This isn't to say that I don't take pride in myself, but I am surely not going to waste a full face of makeup and a good outfit.

So on weekends, when we go out to run errands or grab lunch or get a coffee, I like to pull myself together yet still be comfortable. This weekend I pulled the below look together. We went out to shop and ended up at a favorite spot for Rose and nachos!


Cute tee
Comfy pumps
Big Sunnies
& a fun purse

This outfit was insanely comfortable but at the same time pulled together. I love a cute graphic tee like this one. I think some fun earrings & some pumps instantly takes this up a notch or two. These Toms are sooooo cute and sooo comfy. The heel is just high enough but short enough to keep your feet feeling good. I can't wait to pair them with a dress this spring.

Also, distressed jeans. I have a few too many pairs in my closet & one more pair on the way. Sorry not sorry! They give an instant edgy look, and I think any woman could pull off some form of distressed denim whether it be an unfinished hem or just a little rip around the pocket. Get you some!!

Even though I don't have little babies running around, I feel like this is a ridiculously easy look to pull off for a momma and I would classify this as my "momiform" if I had children. Add a hat to it if you are one day too many on the dry shampoo.

So how do you take a casual outfit and kick it up a notch? I love seeing how women style their "casual." Or what's your "uniform?"

Have a great Monday!

XOXO,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment