Saturday, February 25, 2017

Lucky for YOU That's What I LIKE



I definitely know what I like. I have been asked to share my daily routine but I feel that every day for me is a little different. I'm all over the place all the time. But, I can definitely share my latest faves as far as beauty. I literally just went through my make-up box to TRASH a few things and to simplify it all. Make-up certainly enhances your beauty. Over the past few weeks I've gotten tired of wearing a lot and really want to wear a lot less.

I'm LOVING my new foundation!!! I love that all I wear is this foundation and no powder (unless I want to but don't need it). Matte is great for those who get a little oily.



I am a big supporter of Better Than Sex Mascara and I always suggest this one. I'm going to have to make a trip to Ulta tomorrow and this is on my list among other things. You don't help anyone or do anything without your mascara HA!

I have been enjoying my Pureology products for Platinum blondes. I am getting some Nectar tomorrow! Basically I think all the products are good! I believe in good hair products and feel this isn't the area to skip.

I think eye brows frame your face and I definitely notice other peoples eyebrows. I never think my own look good but I've had (strangely enough) guys say they like mine lol. Clearly they are observant. Patrick HATES thick eyebrows. Every time we watch this one show he always says her eyes brows drive me NUTS. I think they can be VERY distracting and I recently noticed mine are too dark so I'm going down a shade but I do like this one so I'm sticking with it.
Lastly, I need a new under eye concealer. I have used Tarte in the past and I need a new shade. I'm thinking about searching for this one tomorrow. I think you can't go wrong with a Tarte product.


I saw this on Pinterest and it made me laugh.
HA!! I will not blog next week because we (us girls on this blog) are heading out Friday to Asheville for a WILD AND CRAZY girls weekend/bachelorette weekend which is another reason I have to get my make-up bag up to date. With all the recent talk among our friend snapchat group I'm quite excited yet scared. Ladies, I do have to make it back alive to the three little hams HA HA!

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of this beautiful weekend. We are trying out a new local burger joint tomorrow after church! YAS!!!!


Hugs & Kisses,
Dana





No comments:

Post a Comment