Tuesday, December 27, 2016

2017 Better Work

The days between Christmas and New Years are always a little strange. I still don't know what day it is and what I should be doing exactly. We can't wait to get to the Farm this weekend for New Years!

We had the best Christmas!!! Here are a few photos to recap our Christmas festivities!!

Christmas Eve Service
(Cecilia is the Angel at the Bottom and Whit is the
Shepherd at the Bottom)
 (My Built in Best Friend!)
 (Our Annual Hamilton Photo)
 (Christmas Jammies & a LOT of lil Hams!)
 (Assembly 2016)
 (Handsome Hubby)
 (Christmas in Chester)
 (Christmas Bling!!)
 (3 lil Hams)

I'm sad to see Christmas go but I think the one thing that eases the disappointed is the thought of a new beginning. A New Year brings new expectations. Judging from the memes I've been seeing on Instagram (I live for the funny memes!) 2016 was a disappointing year for many. I wouldn't say disappointing but I'd say it was a different year- ha!

I tried to form my own list of things I would like to aim to accomplish or do and we shall see if I do these things.
  1. Girl's Trip in the Spring (this is already booked and we are excited for Alison's Bachelorette weekend and a reason to get away and have a great time!)
  2. FINALLY completely decorate the Guest Suite. We have this terrific downstairs bedroom and huge bath that rarely gets used. I have gradually added to it but I'm taking the time to get it just right this year!
  3. Bikini Fitness Competition....I already walked across a stage in a bikini and rocked that so lets just get muscles and do it all over again. So much easier said than done! Oh my!
  4. More Date Nights
  5. Teach kids to ride bikes with no training wheels
  6. Print more photos and organize those photos
  7. Grow my hair long again! (Already working on that!!!)
  8. Now that Brandon is potty trained...teach him to stand up and go HAHA and Potty Train ROCCO!!!!
  9. Run a Half Marathon (Haley???) I know I will at least run a race or two but maybe my first half?
  10. Pray more
What is your list? Mine are super random but I came up with them quickly. I saw this tonight and thought I'd end with this!



Happy New Year!

Love,
Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment