Thursday, December 15, 2016

My Stash


(Here is Rocco, my boyfriend, bc he is SO dang cute! Now back to topic ha!)

Why do we have so many products and things??? Being a woman is totally ridiculous!

But here I am....



I get asked a lot about my eye make-up (don't judge the above Tired Mom photo lol). So I was going to share a few of my favorite things as of right now.

Clearly Vaseline is my thing so that is always included lol....can they just get me to promote them lol!!!



I am obsessed with cream eye liner now. I just started using it for the first time. It lasts all day and does not move!!! I use a tiny brush to brush it on. At first I'd always tell make-up artists NO, I don't have time or patience for that. Well I love it so much. I do it in black of course but I do use a copper color pencil liner on my bottom lashes and then I use a little black pencil to fill in on the top because your lashes look thicker when you fill it in. The cream eyeliner is great for a cat eye. I wish I had cute photos to show you but sometimes I can nail the cat eye. My friend Lacy and I always say we do a cat eye to look younger and bring your eyes up!!

I always do a pretty neutral eye shadow all over (I have large eyes so that means a lot of space for art!!). My new favorite color is Burgundy Chic by Merle Norman as my darker color. It is AWESOME. I'm guilty of doing 3 or 4 eyeshadows at a time but I never do when I use burgundy chic.


Anyone who knows my daughter Cecilia knows she puts the SASS IN SASSY!!! Girl gets it honest. She is getting her own vanity with a little stool and her own make-up to get ready in her closet. She is fabulous at four. Cecilia loves the Urban Decay Glitter Liners. (Expensive taste). She will do a line for a little sparkle or we will just color her whole eye with it, haha. I am sharing this because I LOVE sparkle and I do this above my cream eye liner and always notice people staring at my eyes then. Grab one ladies from Ulta!

I started trying a new mascara too! I try many mascaras. My favorite, I've said before, is Better Than Sex Mascara. But, I wanted to try Too Faced "Better Than False Lashes." It is a three step process. Nuts I know but it doesn't take long at all. I was intrigued because it has actual fibers you put on your lashes. I am still not certain it is worth $35 when I can get Better Than Sex for a little cheaper but it is pretty good so far. I've only used twice so I can't tell you yet. What's your favorite??? I'm always looking for a good one!!!

Lastly, I know it is winter and some ladies skip on shaving all the time but this girl, I can't. I have a weird thing about feeling hair anywhere on me. I can't deal. So, I shave every day. To keep my skin soft and not dry, though, I only use EOS shaving cream now. It is my favorite. I can't stand skintimate and those others now. Just thought I would share if you haven't tried that one.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We are going to celebrate a beautiful debutante in the family so that means we get to get ALL dressed up! We can't wait to dance and enjoy a yummy dinner and drinks.
Here is  CIRCA 2007 of my husband, Patrick, and I as he presented me as a debutante. I know the dresses these days are going to be way more fabulous!! I'm excited!!!



Kisses,
Dana





No comments:

Post a Comment