Monday, December 12, 2016

Santa baby...

One thing I've noticed that we haven't covered yet this Christmas season is what's on OUR list. It's always fun to make your Christmas list. Honestly, this year, I could care less because I am just excited to spend Christmas with my parents, grandparents, sister & brother in law...in the MOUNTAINS. Hoping for a white Christmas! Anyways, I thought I'd share what's on my list this year.

{1} Sephora & Nordstrom gift cards? Yes. This is easy and makes me HAPPY.

{2} This shampoo & conditioner combo is AWESOME. They use this on me at my salon & it smells so good. They also make a smoothing oil that you can use wet or dry. I am almost out so a repurchase is necessary. These are on the pricey end but would be great gifts if it's not something you would normally spend on yourself. Oh, and Davines products smell AWESOME!

{3} I think every blogger in the history of blogging has one of these. I haven't gotten one yet but would like one. I have been using a similar one by Olay but I am ready to upgrade.

{4} This hat. Total splurge! But I tried it on in Nordstrom a while back and now I'm obsessed!!

{5} I have been eying some Beats by Dre. These gold and white Bluetooth headphones are awesome (and so pretty) but quite a splurge. In reality, the Bluetooth ear buds are more practical. I always stop and listen with these when we are in Target or Best Buy. I think they have great sound. The headphones are SUPER comfy too.

{6} Lastly, this is mainly for both me and my husband. We LOVE coffee & it is one of our favorite things to do here in Austin on the weekends. We love to go try different coffee shops and compare lattes/cappuccinos/etc. This is a pretty likely purchase for us with those after Christmas sales.



So what's on your list this year? I like hearing about others' Christmas lists and how they differ so much from person to person. I always love getting the texts too, "What did you get?!" I hope y'all have a great Monday. Be sure to let us know what's on your list.

xoxo,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment