Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2017 -- My Resolutions

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I thought I would share my resolutions for this year. I will probably detail out our Christmas time over on my personal blog this week since I have let that fall to the wayside a bit. Join me sometime if you'd like.


Dana challenged all of us girls to write our resolutions down and when you think about it, it's a great way to keep yourself accountable. So without further ado, here are mine.

O N E
Complete a daily devotional for 2017. I know that there are so many out there. What are a few of your favorites?

T W O
Work out at least 3-4 days a week. I am signed up for Camp Gladiator (& have been working out with them for a couple months), and we kick back off in January with regularly scheduled programming. The holidays were scaled back a bit. This is really a lot of weight based training which in all honesty, I crave. So let's include getting stronger in this too.

T H R E E
Lay off the sweets. Eat more healthy protein & veggies. We are not big red meat eaters in our house to begin with but more protein in general I think is needed. #gainz

F O U R
Run at least 1-2 half marathons this year. What can I say? I'm a glutton for punishment.

F I V E
I have some unspoken resolutions/wishes for this year that I need not broadcast to the world. The people who know, know. And I'll keep it at that. ;)

Excuse the language, but yes! But I do think you should share to help keep you accountable and let others know to help you with your accountability.



xoxo,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment