Monday, April 24, 2017

Pump, pump, pump it up!

Hi friends! I wanted to be quick and share this new hair product I picked up last week. I had seen it floating around the blog world & it definitely doesn't disappoint & it doesn't break the bank. Oh, and did I mention it can be found at Target?! Winning!

I apply this directly to my roots (wet, obvi) and then put the remaining throughout my hair. I will blow dry my roots back and forth with a round brush (being sure to blow the heat in the direction the hair is being brushed...with the grain of the hair if you will). It gives such great lift and doesn't leave your roots feeling like you have a lot of product on them. That's one thing I love, if you can achieve volume, texture, etc etc, and it doesn't feel heavy in your hair, then it gets an A+ in my book. When your hair is thin, the weight of a product can really affect the style you are trying to achieve.

She also has a lot to her line that I definitely want to take a look at. Have any of you used this brand?

Shop it here!

I always love to pass on hair products because I have always struggled with thin, not voluminous, couldn't hold a curl, hair. I just have to share with y'all. That's only right. That's what good friends do!!

It is a super busy week getting prepared to fly out on Friday for Alison's wedding. We are so excited to see all our friends together in ONE place & celebrate our girl & new addition (Kris) to the group officially.

Happy Monday!!

xoxo,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment