Sunday, April 23, 2017

Think A Little Less



I can't even begin to explain how excited I am going to be to get to Charleston this weekend.

I have been running in a million directions lately and I'm ready to see my favorite hot mamas and hang out. I'm ready to celebrate our sweet girl Alison's wedding day!!! Two days with them to have fun....YES PLEASE!!! All the girls on this blog are who I am referring to right now!

We are dead in the middle of our local Come See Me Festival which is basically 10 days of endless family fun. This year, my friend Laura and I are chairing an event that lasts four days and is basically all day long, back and forth. It will be fun and we are excited to help in the best way we can and also dress up as HUGE Frogs (the mascots Glen and Glenda!). Laura and I have fun no matter what we are doing so I'm also excited to just be with her but I need to also be able to keep my house super perfect for showings (still on the market! Somebody buy it!) and to figure out where my 3 little ones will be while I'm volunteering. (Grandparents are gifts from God!!)

Here is a glimpse at this past weeks festivities!

 Tadpole Club (I mean! Those faces!)
 #1 Female in my Age Division 10K
 5th Overall Female in 10K
Mrs. Rock Hill's Final Appearance! Pretty glad but I LOVE my kids at The Boys & Girl's Club! This was fun and I WANT that car!!!!!
 MASCOTS EVERYWHERE
 Local Sponsors/Volunteers (I get the question a lot, are they all your children or are those two twins (Brandon and Cecilia))
Endless Kid Fun

Hope everyone has a blessed week! I will leave you with this quote I saw and I just LOVED it!!

xo,
Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment