Thursday, May 18, 2017

Things I'm loving lately...

Hi friends! It's been a bit since I've posted so I apologize. It's been a bit crazy. I feel like our summer just teeming with events and trips and I couldn't be more excited!! And, I turn T H I R T Y this summer. Woah. The year just started, and I feel like in a blink we'll be back at Christmas. Anyways, here is some things I have been loving lately.

O N E
I have been loving this cleanser. It literally just melts off your make up. And it is fragrance free and also free of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates. I also picked up this serum to help calm this skin of mine.

T W O
Has anyone started watching "Anne with an E" on Netflix? It is so cute. It is about Anne of Green Gables. I am on episode 3, and it has made me laugh so much. Also, if any of the readers here are Bloodline followers... the final season comes back NEXT weekend!!! It's going to be crazy for sure.

T H R E E
I got this sunscreen in an Influenster box for review. It is AWESOME. I have been singing its praises. It goes on nicely and actually dries. It's not the least bit greasy and doesn't even smell like sunscreen. It is PERFECT for under make up or even out at the pool/beach. I'm obsessed.

F O U R
I'll be in the office in Spartanburg next week. I recently picked up a few things from Loft and can't wait to wear work clothes. Don't get me wrong; I love working from home, but I miss getting dressed up everyday.




I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their week and awesome weekend.

xoxo,
Haley 

No comments:

Post a Comment