Thursday, June 22, 2017

Lashes make everything better.


Happy Thursday friends! Lately I have been looking at the idea of getting lash extensions. My lashes have always been thin and not all that dark. I look back at events where I had falsies put on and am just dying to have something like that again. You're probably thinking...just buy strip lashes and put them on yourself. Well, I'm just not that coordinated.


However, I have some tried and true products I like to use to help my lashes out. Fake it till you make it right?! I have used fibers before and they were good then, but nowadays, I'd just rather not fool around with them. Here are some of my favorite mascaras, primers, and lash growth serums I like to use. I prefer a waxier mascara because it builds better on my fine lashes. I've added my favorite products below to scroll through.




What are you using/have used that you love?!

xoxo,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment