Friday, June 30, 2017

Hustle

I've been really excited to blog this week. Working out and blogging always seems to be my therapy. We are busy packing this week because we will be gone to the beach right before our move. I was recently asked to blog and post for two different boutiques so I will have some fun posts coming up over the next few weeks.

I wanted to share a few things I'm obsessing over right now. The hustle has been real to keep everything together with the three kids home with me all day. We had a little mishap with finger nail polish on a certain two year old little boy this morning!!

1. I have just decided I'm over the Better Than Sex Mascara. It just flakes so much. I always recommend it but it really dries out quickly. I have two that I'm recommending now.

MAC INSTA CURL

This is for my girls who need some curl and thickness. I've always had long lashes. In high school I had girls telling their moms that I wore fake lashes everyday (I mean I have on occasion in my adult life) and then my mom would have to tell their moms that no I don't wear those. I have the length but that doesn't even matter if they fall flat and mine do. So this has been great. MAC also has a great lash curler.

The other that my friend Caitlin recommended is good. I haven't used it much yet but I think it will be good.

Perversion by Urban Decay

2. I'm obsessing over my hubby. He drives me up the wall y'all and we may just kill each other during the building process but he is my rock. I could stare at him all day. I'm so thankful that we still flirt every day after almost 8 years of marriage and being together for 16 years. But that doesn't mean I didn't get frustrated last night with him about picking out a floor plan for the new house. I will say I love that I went out to the garage and hugged him 5 minutes after a little disagreement....can't resist P'Daddy. Whatever, it is life. He has to accept the rollercoaster of love to be with me. Ha!


3. I have no choice at this point but to be obsessed with fitness. I have a photo shoot with Kristoffer Cox at the middle/end of July and I am nervous and excited. He is INCREDIBLE and he shoots all the best bikini and body building bodies. I'm really hard on myself but I'm excited to see what photos he comes up with for me. Anything to motivate me right?!

I AM LOVING FOREVER21 WORKOUT GEAR!!! GO LOOK!!!


4. My girl Haley (who blogs on here) is my hair guru. She tells me what to do and what to try and she also is just very fashionable and pretty. I love having a friend who I can literally always talk to about make-up and girly things. She has chosen a new hair style for me. I am growing my hair back RIDICULOUSLY long but the color is going to be very cool. Stay tuned for next week. I don't think I want to share yet but if you know what balayage is then that is what I am going for and hopefully my hair gal (she is awesome) will know what that is too, ha. I'm always scared. We also have to go way darker because my hair likes to be PLATINUM so it fades fast. Stay tuned. Fingers crossed!

5. Who is excited for the 4th??!!! Do you know what you are wearing?

Target always has a good selection for Holiday needs.





I grabbed that cover up to throw over my white bikini to be a little patriotic.

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend and then the actual 4th!! Be safe! Make America Great Again ;)

xoxo,
Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment