Friday, June 23, 2017

Fix My Focus

I know you have been there. You are thinking God went on vacay. Man, I can't wait to get away again in about two weeks for another long beach trip!!!

My post last week said Okay God....I'm getting a little frustrated with selling our home. I'm not saying this is the only thing that makes me go...umm Lord? But it is an easier example to share. I also know he is ALWAYS working. I have my moments where I totally see a situation going a different way and I feel confused why I went through something for it to turn out so worthless but I know that again it is part of the plan. So, God showed me yet again He is in control and sold our home this week. My challenge is having faith on God's schedule because I'm a planner and perfectionist. Now I'm just hoping all goes smoothly over the next 28 days to closing.


We managed to find an apartment today and we will be moving into that apartment in a matter of 20 something days! So, we are starting the packing process which you can ONLY imagine. We have so much STUFF!!! I mean just the décor is insane. So, I will do a little bit each day so that I don't stress...TOO MUCH.

Patrick's job is to find the builder. I've said that since day 1. He hasn't sat down with any yet (that is a man for you!) but he will and I have three floor plans he has approved to show a builder so we shall see.

I honestly am so tired of cleaning this big ole house that I will literally be SO happy to live in an apartment. I know that sounds crazy but I am EXCITED. We are signing a lease for 11 months but 11 months goes FAST. The apartment has a pool, gym, volleyball sand area, playground and it is right across from another park and trails and close to a LOT of things. I always think that these are the times you remember the most. You remember the simple and the journey together.

Well I need to go get ready. A few girlfriends and I are trying out a winery that has come to our town! I've heard good things so it will be fun to chat over some wine.

Have a blessed weekend!

xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment