Sunday, June 26, 2016

Welcome to the Dainty Details Blog!

Good Morning and welcome to our blog!! This little space here in the interwebs came to be because some girlfriends thought it would be neat to compile all the "details" of their lives in one place for others to read about & learn new things -- including ourselves. We hope to bring you all kinds of interesting knowledge or personal takes on our lives. Think beauty, recipes, love, momma stories/momma wins (lots of mommas in the house), techy hacks, health (from our very own PT, ladies & gentleman!!), or anything we think you might enjoy!! We hope you'll join us on this new "journey" if you will. Without further ado, here are our contributing ladies!!

[Alison]
 Hi y'all, I'm Alison. I live in Charleston, SC with my boyfriend Kris and our pup Yankee. I am a full time geriatric physical therapist but in my free time love anything active, outdoors, or on the water. I am an avid equestrian, enthusiastic foodie and love a good glass of champagne! Cheers! 

[Lauren]
  I became a first time mommy back in April to our beautiful daughter, Stella Grace. Besides being a Mom, I work full time for a medical software company and host events for our apartment. Back in January, my husband and I became a CARES team for a luxury apartment in the South Park area of Charlotte, NC and we are in charge of building relationships between the residents by hosting monthly events. After many years of hosting bridal shower and baby showers as well as working in the food and beverage industry I have lots of tips and tricks up my sleeve and lots of yummy recipes that I plan to share! I also really enjoy traveling and spending time at breweries with my husband and friends!!

[Katherine]
Hi! I am a full-time working mommy with 2 busy boys! I love the warm weather, sweet tea, the Gamecocks and spending time with good friends. We love this crazy life the Lord has given us and can't wait to see what He has planned next.

[Rachel]
My name is Rachel, mommy to Mason who is three years old and Olivia who is 10 months old. By day, I'm a stay at home mom, by life I am an interior design junkie and home Decor store owner. Mercury Home is my passion and my inspiration. When I'm not knee-deep in pillows or poop, I'm working in my garden or binge watching The Mindy Project. My motto is Peace, Love and Wine, lots and lots of wine.

[Haley]
Hi everyone! My name is Haley & am married to my college sweetheart, Brian. We just moved to Austin, Texas for my husband's job & are learning all we can on how to be Texans. That includes tacos...lots and lots of tacos. And don't forget the 'ritas! Who's with me?! I am a self proclaimed dog-aholic. Give me all the puppies! I love to be outside..call me a sun worshiper. I love all things girly but am not afraid to get my hands dirty. I too, love wine. I don't discriminate.

[Dana]
Hi! My name is Dana and I'm a stay home mom to 3 lil hams (Whit 5, Cecilia 3, Brandon 1). I'm married to my high school sweetheart and he treats me like a queen. I love decorating my home, running/working out, cooking, and girls' nights out with lots of wine! I'm sure I can share some tips on how to remain totally fabulous and fun while chasing 3 little ones!

We hope y'all will follow along & interact with us. Ask questions or comment. Tell us what you would like to hear or maybe learn more about. We are all ears & are so excited to get this started!! And as we Southerner's like to say, "Y'all come back now, ya hear!"

xoxo,
Alison, Lauren, Katherine, Rachel, Dana & Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment