Monday, June 27, 2016

{Beauty Round Up}

Good Morning ladies! And we meet again, Monday. But today I am bringing you two new beauty buys that I got over the weekend. They weren't anything I was looking for but they practically jumped into my basket and begged "Take me home, Haley! You need us." At least that's the way I justify it in my head. HA!


I'm sure most of you have been to Sephora. If not, let me paint the picture. When you go up to check out, they have you wind through this little area that is filled with essentially "travel size" versions of beauty products. Sephora knows exactly what they are doing. While you wait, you stare at these little beauties (no pun intended), and you pick up one or two and add them to your basket. Well, that's what happened to me with this GlamGlow Youthmud Tingle Exfoliate Treament. It is a very small amount. However, a touch pricey.  They do make a bigger size but I don't think I would ever purchase it...mainly because I have too many lotions, masks, treatments, etc that a small size of each is just plenty.

 This mask, when you put it on, does tingle {some reviews say burn, but I disagree} & has green tea leaves in it. It goes on in a greenish hue and dries. You leave it on for 10 minutes. It is supposed to exfoliate, brighten, & tighten. For a first impression, it definitely did exfoliate and smooth (it has volcanic pumice rock in it...fancy I know!). Was I brighter? Slightly. I think with more applications, I will see a difference. Stay tuned. I give it an A. It was refreshing after I had been out in the sun & am excited to see what else it does for me.

The second product I bring you is Lorac's Alter Ego Lip Gloss in "Socialite." This is a true nude gloss & it is really pretty on. I have never really had a nude gloss, and this one is totally winning me over. It goes on smooth, is not sticky, and smells & tastes good. My husband even liked it. Win! This product in my opinion is not that pricey & can be found at Ulta. I love this one so much that I want to try their other colors. However, I must practice self control. I hoard glosses & lip sticks....it's bad.

And just a funny for you, this is totally how I feel when I ask my husband if he likes my new lip gloss.


I hope y'all have liked this small beauty round up. I love to hear about different brands & what works for others (#beautyblogjunkie). Let me know if you purchase and what your thoughts are.

Happy Monday!

xoxo,
Haley





No comments:

Post a Comment